jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

This year results

February is being a bad month, i started with a downswing in the SNGs and my lack of volume isnt helping either, as for the mtts the problem is that im running like shit in the higher buy ones ($215 sunday million and other big mtts) which i think is normal because the fields are really big compared to the turbo mtts.
I've only played 2000 games this month ill try to get into 2500 games with only 6 days left.
Here is the graph of this month so far:

So my profit this month is -887 but i use a supernova bonus of $1500 so im up $600 nice! lol
Last 2 days i'd been playing only mtts so that explain the last games of my graph.

January was a really good month i played 4700 games, started really good but my consistency in the games grindind day after day let turn out a $3000 downswing in the higher stakes sngs, i also started mixing turbo mtts in every session and did really good. Here the graph:



I ended up making $7000 in the games and making enough fpps to get the $4000 bonus so i get a good profit of $11 000 in january Really good!!!

I thought this month was going to be the same but my lazyness is my worst enemy ill try to put some volume this days and see if i can bink a mtt or something! im going to put a lot of volume in mtts this last days of the month wish me luck!

cya at the tables. GL!

1 comentario: