sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

The downswing

Well this month thigs havent gone the way i wanted, i am in a horrible downswing in pokerstars just in the middle of the SCOOPS im down $6500 thats like 120 buy ins but im winning almost $6000 in partypoker and fulltilt so im almost even this month.
I know is normal to have this downswing after the great months but is really tough to play my A game when im losing every hand. One thing i like about my downswing is that i spend a lot of time reviewing and studying videos, so my goal for this month is to watch 20 hours of videos in deucescracked or cardrunners ( ive watched already 4 hours)
I know that i have a lot of leaks in my mtt game but i think that im better than the average player and some avg regs.
But there are 2 weeks more and anything can happen prob i turn it out or make a deep run in some big mtt.
I really hope so things go back to normal and i stop running like shit, wish me gl in the scoops and mini ftops!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario